GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DTPS Yu Pin Lady Pictures??? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/163604-dtps-yu-pin-lady-pictures.html)

BruceM 22-08-2007 06:24 AM

DTPS Yu Pin Lady Pictures???

Any one seen any? I looked on the web and found several hybrids, but not the
parent. It looks like it will be a red color of some variation.

BruceM 22-08-2007 06:32 AM

DTPS Yu Pin Lady Pictures???

Never Mind!! Stupid post. I got this tagged mixed up with another new pot
that is not blooming. The Yu Pin Lady is blooming and the Pacific Sunrise
Hakalau is not.

I feel really stupid since one is a DTPS and the other is a Oncidium

DOH