Old 29-08-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Ping: Gene

I just went through that H&R orchid website and was unable to find any price
lists there or descriptions (did have pictures) of the plants. Do you have
an URL where they list the prices?

Thanks.

Old 29-08-2007, 11:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Gene

Both are available he

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

Old 29-08-2007, 05:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

H&R is kind of 1990's! They don't offer online ordering. You have to
download their current list which changes 3 times a year.

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

Look at the Summer pricelist about the center of the page.

Good Growing,
Gene

Old 29-08-2007, 05:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Ray B" wrote in message
Both are available he

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

Since I'm on dial-up at 24Kbps (nothing else out this far from town) the PDF
keeps locking up my PC. The PDF is over 3 MBs which is huge. I guess they
assume everyone is on DSL or cable. :*( Thanks for the reply.

Old 29-08-2007, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message

H&R is kind of 1990's! They don't offer online ordering. You have to
download their current list which changes 3 times a year.

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

I can't download it. After a few minutes my browser locks up and I get a
"not responding" error. I've tried three times already. I use Mozilla
Firefox on an XP machine.

Oh well, I tried. :-(

Old 30-08-2007, 10:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I guess you'll have to break down and request a mailed copy!

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message

H&R is kind of 1990's! They don't offer online ordering. You have to
download their current list which changes 3 times a year.

http://www.hrnurseries.com/download.php

I can't download it. After a few minutes my browser locks up and I get a
"not responding" error. I've tried three times already. I use Mozilla
Firefox on an XP machine.

Oh well, I tried. :-(

Look at the Summer pricelist about the center of the page.

Good Growing,
Gene

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
I just went through that H&R orchid website and was unable to find any
price lists there or descriptions (did have pictures) of the plants. Do
you have an URL where they list the prices?

Thanks.

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
I give up Gene, how do I do that Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 1 23-09-2003 09:02 PM
Lab for gene sequencing in plant species? john clark Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 12:37 PM
Recent Evidence Confirms Risks of Horizontal Gene Transfer Ohiorganic sci.agriculture 6 26-04-2003 12:23 PM