Old 03-09-2007, 11:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default So what did y'all do today?

Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

Diana

Old 04-09-2007, 03:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I cleaned the GH. Put all the pots in order, straightened the potting shed,
watered/fertilized and inspected my plants, swept up the backyard, all in
100 degree heat. Of course today (the first day back to "work") the heat
has broken and its quite nice this AM.

K Barrett
.. .

Old 04-09-2007, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Yikes! All I did was the newsletter and some laundry. You guys are laying on
the guilt, LOL!

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

Diana

Cleaned house, did laundry, grocery shopped, watered the ornamentals (just
a couple hundred irises and lilies, roses, etc, in the front yard), baked
(loaves of pear bread), cooked (made spaghetti sauce for the week) did
some around-the house carpentry and plumbing, went to the hardware store
(Lowe's) where, after an hour of searching everywhere after the 'help'
didn't help, I found the exact item I needed - or rather the box they came
in, empty, as usual when I finally find something I need, and took the box
up front and handed ('threw'?) it at the 'help' with some pithy comments,
picked up a box of donuts on the way home, took out the trash and did some
more yard work, came in at dark and did some more work around the house,
then got online while eating said box of donuts and did some orchid
society business, then went to find and bring home my drunken roommate,
gave the dogs baths, and went to bed. So glad to have my normal only day
off, Monday, but there were a lot of people out shopping and driving in my
way for some unfathomable reason instead of being at work as they should
have been.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

We didn't do much. We had to run to HD for a few items but it was an
otherwise lazy day around here. It was too hot and humid to spend much time
outside.

Old 07-09-2007, 02:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Sep 3, 6:05 pm, "Diana Kulaga" wrote:
Laborless day, don't you know! So how come I was working on the Society
newsletter this morning?

But this afternoon we hit Wahoo's in Stuart, FL (on the water). 'Dem
Margueritas was goooooood, and the guitar player wasn't bad, either.

Diana

I took a nap. Fed the fish. Watched them eat. Played with the
grankids. Took a nap. Fed the fish. Watched them eat. Went to bed.
Bob

What did people do today in the garden? Jangchub Gardening 24 01-05-2007 01:40 PM
Did I get compost or did I get ripped off? [email protected] Gardening 10 08-11-2005 09:01 PM
7 Did you take your vitamin today? 76 Rocket3 Ponds (alternative) 0 29-07-2004 08:12 PM
Did I KILL all my Roses? SBHCOM Roses 8 18-04-2003 04:20 PM
Did I KILL all my ROSES?? SBHCOM Gardening 4 12-04-2003 10:08 PM