GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Identification Miltonia, Thanks. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/164681-identification-miltonia-thanks.html)

Mido 11-09-2007 12:50 PM

Identification Miltonia, Thanks.

This is the last I bought !

Miltonia .....

But, I'm surprised by it's leaves color !
http://cjoint.com/?jlnOuJdkvZ

Could you identify it by/with these two little flowers :
http://cjoint.com/?jlnPnGMdLv

Nice day for all.
Best regards.
Mido

Mido 12-09-2007 12:08 PM

Identification Miltonia, Thanks.

Thanks to you Keith, for trying this identification.
Wait and see !! If these buttons become flowers !!
I shall then post it to the group !

Mido.