Poll: What is your favourite orchid?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What is your favourite orchid?

Old 15-09-2007, 02:25 AM
viper's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default How do I grow a Paphiopedilum?

I have never grown a Paphiopedilum orchid and I am thinking of getting one.
But how do i grow these orchids?
Old 15-09-2007, 08:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I would be interested in hearing opinions on this one. I have one ( Paph
Hilo Glory x Paph Pulsar Fang Pacific HCC AOS ) That I keep in similar
light conditions as the Phal's.

It did good at first but has slowly started fading. Tomorrow I pul it to
look at the roots.

"viper" wrote in message

results, please visit
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showth...hreadid=164849
Question: What is your favourite orchid?

- Cattleya
- Cymbidium
- Dendrobium
- Odontoglossum