GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lots of black spots! help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/164862-lots-black-spots-help.html)

viper 15-09-2007 09:24 AM

lots of black spots! help

My Cattleya's leaves are infested with tiny black dots, mostly on the undersides. this is the same case with one of my Cymbidiums too!
How can i stop this and what is wrong with my orchids?
Please help!

Ray B 15-09-2007 02:07 PM

What happens to my Cattleya now?

No, but most plants have "dormant eyes" that can resurrect themselves.

Be patient.

"viper" wrote in message

I have a Cattleya orchid and it's last eye was cut off when i was moving
it into a new pot.
so what does my orchid do now? can it grow new eyes?

--
viper