Old 26-09-2007, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Vero Beach Orchid Society Auction

CALLING ALL ORCHID LOVERS LIVING IN FLORIDA'S TREASURE COAST AREA

The Vero Beach Orchid Society will be holding an Orchid Auction Thursday,
October 18, 2007, beginning at 7:30 PM at the Vero Beach Library 1600 21st
Street, Vero Beach, Florida. This auction is open to the public, so grab a
friend interested in Orchids and join others in bidding for some real fine
orchids. Call 772-563-0070 for further information.

Old 27-09-2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Doug, let me know by pm when these events are coming up so I can include
them in our newsletter. I can put your event in the web version, but the
snail is already gone.

Diana

. ..