GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping Kenni (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/165492-ping-kenni.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 30-09-2007 08:54 PM

Ping Kenni

Kenni, I've been trying to send you a note and got the message bounced back
to me. Same thing happened when I emailed from your web site.

PM me when you have a chance.

Diana

Kenni Judd 03-10-2007 11:11 PM

Ping Kenni

Well, that's a new one. Figures, I get 40-50 spams a day, but mail I would
like to receive bounces ... Anyway, I just sent you an e-mail. Kenni