GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   abpo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/165837-abpo.html)

V_coerulea 15-10-2007 12:06 AM

abpo

Has anyone else been cut off abpo using bellsouth and/or Outlook express? As
of 10/6 all newgroups were sliced off Bellsouth and started over again but
not abpo. Think it was simply dropped by Bellsouth? I sent them a fairly
nice, but stern email (for what it's worth - me against at&t?).
Gary

Eric Hunt[_1_] 15-10-2007 01:52 AM

abpo

Gary,

Many ISPs refuse to carry the alt.* hierarchy due to all the illegal stuff
carried in those groups. Giganews is cheap and if you're addited to abpo,
it's a good way to get it.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 15-10-2007 08:07 PM

abpo

Hi, Gary,

Bell South didn't purge here (south FL). I also use Outlook Express. ABPO
has been very quiet lately, however, and Bell only keeps op's up for about
ten days.

Diana