GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   C. Small World (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/166280-c-small-world.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 28-10-2007 10:18 PM

C. Small World

Does anyone have a photo of the above mentioned flower? I Googled it without
decent results.

This plant was donated to our society by a departing member, and will be
auctioned next Saturday. In our experience, plants with pix bring more
revenue than those without, especially since I can't describe the flower.

All help appreciated.

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 28-10-2007 10:30 PM

C. Small World

Okay, I backed into it in Orchid Wiz; it's aclandiae x luteola. Still can't
find a photo, though.

Diana