GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Port St. Lucie November Newsletter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/166417-port-st-lucie-november-newsletter.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 03-11-2007 09:28 PM

Port St. Lucie November Newsletter

All,

The November issue of Orchidelirius is now posted. You can find it at either
of the links below.

FYI, this month's edition includes a few pictures of an event held at RF
Orchids. It was during the AOS Fall meeting, and was for Society presidents
and AOS Reps. I was not there (sob), but it was quite something from what I
heard.

Diana
http://pslos.org/index.html
or
http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...97072170696341

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 03-11-2007 10:34 PM

Port St. Lucie November Newsletter

Aaaacckk! I just noticed a comma out of order in that newsletter, and it's
driving me nuts.

Diana

. ..