Old 04-12-2007, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default "Orchidelirium!" for December

Hi, all,

Running late, but the current issue of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society
Newsletter is posted:

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Enjoy!

Diana

Old 10-12-2007, 02:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana,

I enjoyed the Casper and Santa very much! :-)

Joanna

P.S.: Yes, I know I have not been around for a long long time. Orchids have
taken a backseat in my busy life, and I have actually been trying to reduce
gasp the number of orchids I own by giving some away, since watering has
become a bit more of a chore for which there isn't enough time.
Unfortunately there are fewer orchids in bloom and in spike in my household
than in previous years during this time of year--I guess it is a natural
consequence of no time for repotting and not bothering to fertilize sigh.
Robert is almost two, and I am beginning to trust him to not destroy the
orchids even when he can reach them. It just occurred to me that maybe I can
get him to help me with watering the orchids sometime soon, since he does
enjoy helping out with stuff. Hmmm ...

Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Welcome back! There have been numerous comments from the group wondering where
you had been, and how things were going.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:22:12 GMT, "J Fortuna"
wrote:

[...]

.. .
Hi, all,

Running late, but the current issue of the Port St. Lucie Orchid Society
Newsletter is posted:

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Enjoy!

Diana

Dave Gillingham
Old 10-12-2007, 12:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

HI, Joanna.

You ought to give a plant or two a shot at S/H culture. It will definitely
simplify your life!

newsp17j.5713$581.2245@trnddc04...

Old 10-12-2007, 07:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Joanna! Hello, Girl!

Nice to know you're doing okay. Take Ray's advice. Should be a perfect
solution for you. And how about a photo of Robert for the holidays?

Diana

newsEa7j.5905$va7.619@trndny08...