GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   If You Attend the WOC....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/167779-if-you-attend-woc.html)

Diana Kulaga[_3_] 05-12-2007 11:38 PM

If You Attend the WOC.......

If you are planning to attend the World Orchid Conference in Miami, you may
wish to consider also attending the Tamiami International Orchid Festival,
which will be held Friday 1/25 thru Sunday 1/27. This is organized by
Martin Motes.

As I have found first hand, this is a super event. There are always plants
that you might not see elsewhere, and the prices are good. Loads of vendors.
The venue is close to the location of the WOC. It you're coming from out of
the area, it would be a good idea to hit this one!

http://www.miamiorchidfestival.com/

I have absolutely no connection to the Festival. Just passing on the
information.

Diana