Old 24-12-2007, 07:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Happy Christmas to everyone

Christmas is approaching headlong. Where did 2007 go?

I heard today that Rudolph is being put out to pasture. Seems Santa is using
GPS this year. What on earth is the world coming to? I bet his batteries fail
& Rudolph leads again!

My sincere thanks to all for the pleasure of your company and friendship during
the year. I think it's a special part of life for all of us.

On behalf of Ann and myself, our best wishes for a joyous Christmas, with your
loved ones if at all possible, and a successful, stress-free 2008 (with lots of
successful orchid growing!).

In the words of the Irish comedian, Dave Allen, as he closed his weekly show:
"May your God go with you."
Dave Gillingham

Old 24-12-2007, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
No Name

Merry Christmas! The Vandas are dancing like sugar plums!

Best wishes and hugs to all from both of us.

Diana & Frank

Old 25-12-2007, 12:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:38:56 -0500, wrote:

Merry Christmas! The Vandas are dancing like sugar plums!
Best wishes and hugs to all from both of us.
Diana & Frank

Merry Christmas. May you all have a GREAT a Christmas as we have had.

Many blooms and the Best fragrances for the new year.

SuE & John