Old 25-12-2007, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Medicine Assistance

Here is a company called American Consultants Rx that I came across
that is offering free discount prescription cards designed to save up
to 60% off of generic drugs to non
profits,hospitals,clinics,churches,etc. as well as to the general
public in an effort to assist the nations uninsured and seniors.Visit
http://www.rxassistanceforfree.com to either download a free discount
prescription card or place an order for your organization.It really
helped our non profit agency to assist our community.