GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any professional Orchid grower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/170122-any-professional-orchid-grower.html)

Uncle_vito 04-01-2008 01:14 AM

Any professional Orchid grower

in the Oxnard, Camarillo, Ventura area?

Thanks

Vito

Robert Lorenzini 04-01-2008 03:25 AM

Any professional Orchid grower

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:14:30 -0800, Uncle_vito wrote:

Pain to read that HTML but the Santa Barbara area is
orchid grower central for the Pacific Coast.
Google "orchids" "Santa Barbara, CA"

Bob

Uncle_vito 04-01-2008 03:51 AM

Any professional Orchid grower

Thanks. I already know of the SB Orchid Estate. I need to know if there
are any further south. Like in the flower growing regions of Camarillo

I will turn the HTML off.

Vito

K Barrett 04-01-2008 05:10 AM

Any professional Orchid grower

This isn't what you want but I'll post it anyway. Carpinteria is all I can
think of... Gallup and Stribling.... have a small retail space but they are
known for their cymbidiums. They usually open for the SB show, this year
its the week end of feb 28. Orchids Royale also in Carpinteria, open the
weekend of the show.