GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   orchid books, magazines and prints for sale (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/170127-orchid-books-magazines-prints-sale.html)

Kenneth 04-01-2008 08:24 AM

orchid books, magazines and prints for sale

Hello All,

As I'm finally getting all my magazines sorted out I've decided to
setup a webshop to offer for sale the many duplicates that I have
obtained over the years while trying to complete my sets.

Of course my interest is a bit wider than orchids alone, so if you are
looking for back issues of Principes/Palms or "CPN" (the Carnivorous
Plant Newsletter) then I may have something for you as well!

For more information please visit http://www.orchidbooks.eu

Latest additions in the book section have been some Icones
Pleurothallidinarum, including the volumes X Dracula and XIII
Restrepia...
Highlights so far in the magazines section are the first volumes of
the Australian Orchid Review and 2 antique volumes of the Orchid World
(1910 - 1912).

kind regards,

Kenneth.

PS: I'm still in the process of adding new items so please check back
often.