GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   January "Orchidelirium!" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/170136-january-orchidelirium.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 04-01-2008 09:29 PM

January "Orchidelirium!"

Port St. Lucie, FL, OS Newsletter posted he

http://pslos.org/os_newsletters.html

And he

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Diana

J Fortuna 30-01-2008 02:07 AM

January "Orchidelirium!"

Diana,
Where is your humorous part in this month's Orchidelirium? I can't find it.
Surely you did not leave it out just to fit in the long list of vendors for
the WOC. I always enjoy reading the humor column in your newletter.
Joanna

. ..

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 30-01-2008 03:59 PM

January "Orchidelirium!"

Thanks for noticing, Joanna. I do that periodically, when something pops
into my head. Nothing popped last month! (Not too sure about the next one,
either, LOL!)

Diana