GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Composition of Pterostylis Dunkiie (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/170825-composition-pterostylis-dunkiie.html)

quess who 03-02-2008 10:54 PM

Composition of Pterostylis Dunkiie

Anyone in Aussie know what the cross makes Pterostylis Dunkiie?

Dave Gillingham 04-02-2008 06:25 AM

Composition of Pterostylis Dunkiie

According to OrchidWiz, Pterostylis Dunkle (that's how they spell it!) is
Ptst. Cutie x Ptst. pedunculata, where Cutie is
Ptst. baptistii x Ptst. cucullata.

Hope that helps.

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:54:35 -0800, quess who wrote:

Anyone in Aussie know what the cross makes Pterostylis Dunkiie?

Dave Gillingham

Ray B 04-02-2008 10:56 AM

Composition of Pterostylis Dunkiie

It's not registered