GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   article on fuchs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/170926-article-fuchs.html)

[email protected] 07-02-2008 09:26 PM

article on fuchs

today's NYT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/07/garden/07orchid.html

--j_a

[email protected] 07-02-2008 09:27 PM

article on fuchs

--complete with big fat typo: "R.H. Orchids" ? the grey lady
weeps....

--j_a

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 07-02-2008 10:02 PM

article on fuchs

Glad you posted this. Off to install a display this morning, and never read
the Times. When I got home, I did the puzzle and intended to scan the news
and ignore the rest of it for today.

Always fun to read about Robert.

Diana

Kenni Judd 07-02-2008 11:18 PM

article on fuchs

How awful! He spent all that time doing the interview, and they got the
business name wrong the _one_ time they mentioned it ...and of course all
the copycat websites have picked up the typo. [Google RH Orchids ...].
Unfortunately, hardly anyone reads corrections and retractions ... Kenni

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 08-02-2008 01:02 AM

article on fuchs

Unfortunately, hardly anyone reads corrections and retractions ... Kenni,

Hah! I do. I love catching the NYT.

Diana

unknown[_1_] 10-02-2008 02:39 PM

article on fuchs

In article ,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

Unfortunately, hardly anyone reads corrections and retractions ... Kenni,

Hah! I do. I love catching the NYT.

Diana

well they've at least corrected it in the online edition, but it took a
couple days....

--j_a