Old 21-02-2003, 03:17 AM
BetsyB

Default NJ orchid show at Monmouth Mall

Anne, I also attended this show. Were you a tad disappointed? I sure was. I
expected the "for sale" items to at least be tagged and priced. I saw one I
really wanted but the vendor had NO price and couldn't contact anyone to
give him one?

--
"I don't have an agenda but if anyone has any
extra ones then I might want look at some in

BetsyB

BetsyB
"math1" wrote in message
If you are near the Monmouth Mall (Rt. 36 Eatontown, NJ) from now until
Sunday, stop by to see the Deep Cut Orchid Society's show. Directions
at http://www.deepcutorchids.com/id21_d...ns_to_show.htm

I just got back from visiting the displays. What a nice feeling with
upteen feet of snow piled up outside the Mall. No admission fees
either.

I'm strictly a novice here, but it was nice seeing what some people can
grow. I picked up a mini-cat as company for my Home Depot phals.

Anne

Old 21-02-2003, 01:27 PM
math1

I was just so glad to see flowers after all that snow. Perhaps that's
why there were less vendor tables than I expected. My wallet is
thankful 'tho. We all bought from the Main Street Orchids (PA) table
and found the 2 ladies to be very helpful. One of the other tables did
leave a lot to be desired.

This was my first show, so I have nothing to compare. Anyway, I'm happy
with my mini-cat. Hope you found something else to purchase.

Anne

snipped.....

Old 21-02-2003, 07:15 PM
BetsyB

I sure did but not the one I really wanted. The vendor wrote me this morning
and offered it to me for 60 dollars. I have a ton of things to do today. I
week.
http://www.wtv-zone.com/skilines/Den_Nobile3.jpg
http://www.wtv-zone.com/skilines/Den_Nobile4.jpg