GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The O-Zone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/171147-o-zone.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 16-02-2008 11:13 PM

The O-Zone?

All,

Do you remember this site? There was a load of info about putting together
displays, color flow, etc. I believe it was linked to Greg Allikas at one
time. I have some folks who are interested in getting involved in our
displays. I can talk about what is good, but if I can find that site it
would be a good place to start. I do have a lot printed down, but I'd
rather not have to make umpteen copies.

The old link doesn't work, and Google doesn't help.

Diana

Kenni Judd 16-02-2008 11:52 PM

The O-Zone?

http://www.orchidworks.com/ That's Greg's site, and it worked for me today
.... The feature on displays was probably a temporary deal ("monthly
article"), I didn't see it any more in a quick glance through the site. IF
Greg still has it in archive, he would probably e-mail it to you on request.
Good hunting, Kenni

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 17-02-2008 01:48 AM

The O-Zone?

Thanks, Kenni. I know how to get to Greg, but was hoping not to bother him.
Guess I will go ahead and email him.

How you be? Long time no see.

Diana

. ..