GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First Rays Downtime Announcement (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/171326-first-rays-downtime-announcement.html)

Ray B 24-02-2008 03:12 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the
near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent me
from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something, order
ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger, faster
server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while the new
server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.

K Barrett 24-02-2008 04:18 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

Wow! What a nice guy to tell us in advance that you'll be away. Best
wishes for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery. I hope you'll feel
well enough to still come here and chat. Or lurk. You know you can't live
without us!

K Barrett

wendy7 24-02-2008 05:39 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

Hope all goes well with the surgery Ray will be holding thumbs & crossing
fingers.
Cheers Wendy

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 24-02-2008 05:54 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

Well, obviously the first word to jump out of your post is "surgery", Ray.

I'm sure we'll all be following Wendy's lead and *holding thumbs*.

Diana

tbell 24-02-2008 10:41 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:12:41 -0800, Ray B wrote
(in article JPfwj.25175$v57.24179@trnddc05):

Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the
near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent me
from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something, order
ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger, faster
server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while the new
server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.

I wish you well, whatever the problem, Ray.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Dave Fouchey 25-02-2008 12:51 AM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:12:41 GMT, "Ray B"
wrote:

Greetings, group.

This is a notice that First Rays will be undergoing some downtime in the
near future.

I will be undergoing some surgery on Monday, March 3rd that will prevent me
from conducting business for a week or two, so if you need something, order
ASAP so I can get it out before then.

During that time period, we will also transfer the site to a larger, faster
server, and that will temporarily take the website offline while the new
server ID's get propagated about the 'net.

Thanks for your patience during all of this, and have a great day.

Ray best of luck on the surgery, take care bud.

And as someone who has had the good fortune to do biz with Ray I hope
he is back soon. Good guy all around, as if anyone didn't know that.

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

[email protected] 25-02-2008 03:52 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

owie. get well soon.

--j_a

Nancy G. 25-02-2008 07:24 PM

First Rays Downtime Announcement

Best wishes Ray,

Hopefully eneventful and a speedy recovery.

Best wishes,

Nancy