GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Western-US PrimeAgra Distributor (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/171669-western-us-primeagra-distributor.html)

Ray B 08-03-2008 09:33 PM

Western-US PrimeAgra Distributor

The guy who has been shipping PrimeAgra for me for the last 5 years lost his
orchid collection to a freeze, and is "dropping out" of orchids.

Anyone out there interested in taking his place?

tbell 09-03-2008 12:41 AM

Western-US PrimeAgra Distributor

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 13:33:23 -0800, Ray B wrote
(in article DCDAj.1018$ox3.846@trndny04):

The guy who has been shipping PrimeAgra for me for the last 5 years lost his
orchid collection to a freeze, and is "dropping out" of orchids.

Anyone out there interested in taking his place?

Don't know how long I'll hang in there (literally or figuratively), Ray, but
I might be interested. Depends on volume, I suppose. You could send details
to me at teebeeemmdeeatmacdotcom.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200