GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Keiki Grow Source (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/171747-keiki-grow-source.html)

[email protected] 10-03-2008 02:28 PM

Keiki Grow Source

Hi. Does anyone know of a source in the US for KeikiGrow? I bought
it somewhere many years ago, but havent seen it since. Sure would
appreciate any information. Thanks, Spanky

Ray B 10-03-2008 03:51 PM

Keiki Grow Source

I recommend ordering it directly from Dr. Jim Brasch, as it will be the
freshest (the hormones do degrade over time, especially if kept warm).

http://www.orchidmall.com/hormones/keikiord.htm

There are a number of other sources linked at the bottom of that page.