Old 22-03-2008, 08:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Adv: Nursery for Sale

Details on our website, http://www.jborchids.com

Kenni

Old 22-03-2008, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Nursery for Sale

Giving up on the business, huh? What will you do with your free time?

. ..

Old 22-03-2008, 10:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Not giving up, just moving on. I enjoyed my first career for several years;
I moved on to this one intentionally, and I enjoyed it for several years.
Now I'm ready to move on again.

I don't expect the place to sell tomorrow, esp. in the current market, so it
will be business as usual for the foreseeable future. In case folks are
wondering, we are not GOOB until the place sells. When we have a contract,
which could be months away in the current market, then we will have a GOOB
sale if the buyer doesn't take our inventory as part of the sale.

But once it does sell, I have ALL KINDS of things to do with the time being
freed up! And I think you know about how much time that will be ...

Kenni

"Ray B" wrote in message
Giving up on the business, huh? What will you do with your free time?

. ..

ADV: New Plants Ray Orchids 1 29-03-2011 06:27 PM
ADV: Magic Mail Box Jay Hocott Texas 1 29-08-2004 12:31 AM
ADV: Magic Mail Box Jay Hocott Gardening 0 28-08-2004 09:22 PM
"Mild" adv. Ray Orchids 0 12-06-2004 02:02 PM