GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any idea what I bought? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/173385-any-idea-what-i-bought.html)

Dusty 22-04-2008 03:55 PM

Any idea what I bought?

I bought this out of bloom den. at a local nursery. I googled it but came
up empty. Is it too old, too new, or miss marked?

Nobile Den. Classic red X Himiko 4N

Any ideas would be helpful

Grow well and bloom magnificently
dusty

Ray B 22-04-2008 05:03 PM

Any idea what I bought?

While Den Himiko is a registered nobile-type, there is no Classic or Classic
Red registered, so I'd take that as a pink-to red NOID and run with it!

. 33.102...

Dusty 22-04-2008 06:12 PM

Any idea what I bought?

"Ray B" wrote in news:M%nPj.3013$Mm1.2299@trndny07:

Den Himiko

Thanks, all I got with a google search was tons of anime sights