GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Show Website? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/173419-orchid-show-website.html)

[email protected] 23-04-2008 08:11 PM

Orchid Show Website?

Is there one or two websites that maintain a list of orchid shows. I
have not found any and it would be nice to have one spot to find out
about orchid shows.

Thanks for your help.

John Denson
www.cattleyaorchidsource.com

NY investor27 02-05-2008 10:01 PM

Orchid Show Website?

On Apr 23, 3:11*pm, "
wrote:
Is there one or two websites that maintain a list of orchid shows. *I
have not found any and it would be nice to have one spot to find out
about orchid shows.

Here's a suggestion, John: Go to www.orchidmall.com and check out the
links to orchid societies from around the country and around the
world. I'm sure you'll find some info posted on their sites. Good
luck!