Old 25-04-2008, 12:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Faz Faz is offline

Default News Server or Website

Can anyone give me the location that I can look up information concerning
orchids? I have one orchid and it has been split into 4 different pots and I
would like to know more about planting mixture, feeding, caring, etc. I have
been peeking into the web site of the orchid group and some of these orchids
are just beautiful. I am interested in learning more as my orchids seem to
only bloom every 2nd year. They tell me knowledge is power and I would like
to learn more about this great plant.

Thanks for any help,
Chuck.

Old 25-04-2008, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Faz Faz is offline

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't know anything, but looking
for a web site that will inform me.

Thanks again.....

Old 25-04-2008, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Okay, where do you live? That's a start. There may very well be a society
near you. That's a great way to learn.

Diana

PS: If you've already divided a plant, you do indeed know *something*!

News server? JennyC United Kingdom 23 17-02-2005 08:59 PM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 9 23-01-2004 07:12 AM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 07:55 PM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 07:48 PM
News server gone wild Steve Orchids 0 22-01-2004 07:48 PM