GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Completely off topic. Sorry. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/173828-completely-off-topic-sorry.html)

K Barrett 03-05-2008 10:15 PM

Completely off topic. Sorry.

A song about a dachsund. Not that I own a daschund or any dog, actually.
But. Well. I thought you'd like it. I did.

http://hometown.aol.com/himmelmail/Dixie.mp3

K Barrett

K Barrett 04-05-2008 02:49 PM

Completely off topic. Sorry.

The San Francisco radio station KFOG had this listed as their most requested
song from their Acoustic Sunrise sets. The artist (I think his name is Dan
Himmel) doesn't have it on any CD, but put it online for folks to listen to.
I can't figure out how to store it on my computer, LOL!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
You are insane. I love you.

EOM

Diana

. ..

wendy7 04-05-2008 06:47 PM

Completely off topic. Sorry.

Neat little song & quite funny if you have owned a Sausage dog. I have seen
their caboose slide around & become the
front end! Too funny.
Click on the URL as if to listen, mine plays with Windows Media
Player/Click on File at the top & save as. Voilla, it
even tells you what album it's from?
At least this is what I did on Vista.
Cheers Wendy

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
The San Francisco radio station KFOG had this listed as their most
requested song from their Acoustic Sunrise sets. The artist (I think his
name is Dan Himmel) doesn't have it on any CD, but put it online for folks
to listen to. I can't figure out how to store it on my computer, LOL!

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
You are insane. I love you.

EOM

Diana

. ..

tbell 06-05-2008 12:33 AM

Completely off topic. Sorry.

On Sat, 3 May 2008 14:15:46 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

http://hometown.aol.com/himmelmail/Dixie.mp3

Hey, Kath, you're right. That's just offbeat enough that I really enjoyed it!
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200