GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Book Recommendation Please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/175494-book-recommendation-please.html)

Jane 03-06-2008 06:02 PM

Book Recommendation Please

I'd like to get a book on orchids. Something that deals both with
growing and with pests and problems.

I'd appreciate some recommendations.

Thanks

[email protected] 03-06-2008 07:22 PM

Book Recommendation Please

ortho and miracle gro both put out very general books on 'chids.
easily findable at big garden stores/home improvement places. a guy
named jaworski also has a pretty good one called "orchids simplified."

--j_a

C. Berlin 03-06-2008 11:26 PM

Book Recommendation Please

I found "Understanding Orchids" by William Cullina to be the best of the
books I read through when I started to get more serious about this
avocation. The retail price is $40, but you can get it for $15 he
http://search.half.ebay.com/understa...ds_W0QQmZbooks
Chuck B.