Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Fun article

While reading some of the newsletters on the AOS forum, I came across a fun
type article, apparently written some time back and reprinted lately. Scroll
down to page 11, and read the "Views from the past" column. There are some
typos, but it's cute nonetheless.

http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...%202008-05.pdf

Diana

Old 04-06-2008, 03:30 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana Kulaga wrote:
While reading some of the newsletters on the AOS forum, I came across a fun
type article, apparently written some time back and reprinted lately. Scroll
down to page 11, and read the "Views from the past" column. There are some
typos, but it's cute nonetheless.

http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...%202008-05.pdf

Diana

You will be interested to know that I know the author of that article.
He is a friend and our immediate past president of the Central Ohio
Orchid Society now that I've assumed that position, and he's still
preaching the same sermon...BIG plants for our upcoming 50th anniversary
MAOC next spring (and he's chairing it!), and 5-plant exhibits (mainly
for away shows). I usually say something like 'It's nice to know some
things never change,' but now I'm not so sure....

Old 04-06-2008, 08:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Small world!

Diana

"tenman" wrote in message
news:quWdnYTmaefcbdjVnZ2dnUVZ_uadnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Diana Kulaga wrote:
While reading some of the newsletters on the AOS forum, I came across a
fun type article, apparently written some time back and reprinted lately.
Scroll down to page 11, and read the "Views from the past" column. There
are some typos, but it's cute nonetheless.

http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...%202008-05.pdf

Diana

You will be interested to know that I know the author of that article. He
is a friend and our immediate past president of the Central Ohio Orchid
Society now that I've assumed that position, and he's still preaching the
same sermon...BIG plants for our upcoming 50th anniversary MAOC next
spring (and he's chairing it!), and 5-plant exhibits (mainly for away
shows). I usually say something like 'It's nice to know some things never
change,' but now I'm not so sure....

Fun virtual gardening competition to win £10,000 Tulip Tam Marketplace 1 14-04-2009 01:13 PM
Winter garden projects can be fun, too (LandSteward Article) Earl@Greenwood Gardening 4 21-01-2005 01:55 PM
[IBC] FW: [IBC] _Pop Bonsai: Fun with Arranging Small Trees and Plants_ from Kodansha Press Lynn Boyd Bonsai 0 06-01-2004 10:40 PM
Fun Gardening Uba Tuba Gardening 5 11-02-2003 12:55 AM
Fun Gardening Uba Tuba Ponds 2 08-02-2003 04:04 AM