Old 25-04-2003, 05:20 PM
MD

Default Trip to Homestead

I just spent a few hours at RF Orchids and maybe I'm easily impressed but I
was very impressed with the plants and the people...unbelievably nice to me
and wifey. I'm not a grower by any stretch of the imagination but as a
long time enthusiast this was a great treat; and, the orchids arrived
today...

MD
Old 25-04-2003, 08:56 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:12:00 GMT, MD wrote:

I just spent a few hours at RF Orchids and maybe I'm easily impressed but I
was very impressed with the plants and the people...unbelievably nice to me
and wifey. I'm not a grower by any stretch of the imagination but as a
long time enthusiast this was a great treat; and, the orchids arrived
today...

MD

Nice web site, but the prices....
http://www.rforchids.com/
Old 25-04-2003, 10:08 PM
K Barrett

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:12:00 GMT, MD wrote:

I just spent a few hours at RF Orchids and maybe I'm easily impressed but

was very impressed with the plants and the people...unbelievably nice to

me
and wifey. I'm not a grower by any stretch of the imagination but as a
long time enthusiast this was a great treat; and, the orchids arrived
today...

MD

Nice web site, but the prices....
http://www.rforchids.com/

From what I understand he lowers them to be more competitive during the
Redland sale. (do a google search on reland professional growers) But, you
know I've never gotten a bad plant from Fuchs and he does package them well.
Not 20% of the total sale well, but well.

K Barrett

K Barrett

Old 26-04-2003, 03:44 AM
jimwatts

"K Barrett" wrote :
K Barrett

And this from the woman who refuses to travel cross country despite
repeated invitations! LOL, 3! invites and no acceptance. Ok, there
was one yes, but later repealed and a no-show after I arranged for
Barbecue privileges!

jimwatts
Old 28-04-2003, 03:56 AM
K Barrett

jimwatts wrote:

"K Barrett" wrote :
K Barrett

And this from the woman who refuses to travel cross country despite
repeated invitations! LOL, 3! invites and no acceptance. Ok, there
was one yes, but later repealed and a no-show after I arranged for
Barbecue privileges!

jimwatts

I'm a complete slut, Jim, What can I say?

Old 28-04-2003, 05:20 AM
Wendy

Hey Jim, Just want to remind you that "the way to a woman's heart is through
orchids not food" *g* Cheers Wendy
"jimwatts" wrote in message
m...
"K Barrett" wrote :
K Barrett

And this from the woman who refuses to travel cross country despite
repeated invitations! LOL, 3! invites and no acceptance. Ok, there
was one yes, but later repealed and a no-show after I arranged for
Barbecue privileges!

jimwatts

Potato varieties and a trip to the HDRA jane United Kingdom 21 05-02-2004 09:06 PM
[IBC] Making a weekend trip - Collecting Oppty's near Asheville, NC dalecochoy Bonsai 0 07-04-2003 06:56 PM
Making a weekend trip - Collecting Oppty's near Asheville, NC Allen Bonsai 0 07-04-2003 05:56 PM
Road trip Terry Horton Texas 0 05-04-2003 12:08 PM
Trip to USA sacha United Kingdom 8 19-10-2002 08:31 AM