Old 08-07-2008, 04:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Have you priced fertilizer?

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:43:25 -0700, K Barrett wrote:
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
you could start a worm farm....

Great. Now my skin is crawling!

Diana

In my secret life I wish I was employed as the owner and chief bottle washer
in a business selling maggots and leeches for use in medicine. I envision
myself answering the phone 'Medical Maggots' in a bright chirpy tone. Makes
me smile every time. Can you imagine my logo and stationery?

That reminds me of "Doc" on Cannery Row.

Bob

Old 09-07-2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/maggot.html

sorry, they don't have leeches... (yet)

--j_a

Old 09-07-2008, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Jul 9, 3:33*pm, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:
Nope. Uh-uh. Not clicking that link, thank you very much!

Diana

oh go ahead--they're cute! i got an e coli for a friend of mine.

totally safe for work.

--j_a

Old 10-07-2008, 12:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 10-07-2008, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

LOL! I just took a look and it sure wasn't what I thought it was going
to be. Diana, I really think you could handle this one!

Steve

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 10-07-2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Okay, I looked. There are some odd toy designers out there!

Diana

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 11-07-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I was quite temped by the set of four "venereals" for just $29.85...

(I watched a science show about medical maggots and it looked nothing like
these. Well, kind of watched. I kept having to leave the room.)

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 11-07-2008, 02:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Egads, strangeness abounds!!

DK (PS: Thanks for the ID, Al. Spot on.)

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I am queasy just reading these threads, which brings me to . . . . . . .
..have you seen photos of
the different foods in Beijing!!!!!!
Cheers Wendy

news

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

Old 12-07-2008, 12:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

In one of my former lives, I used to spend about a month and half a year
(usually two 3-4 week trips) in China, back before the Brits gave back Hong
Kong.

While there were some odd things by my standards, I thoroughly enjoyed the
food, lost weight while eating and drinking to excess, but had gut problems
once I got back to the greasier foods here. To this day - and it's been 20
years - I still cannot stand most places' notion of "Chinese food" in this
country - outside of SFO and NYC, that is.

Diana Kulaga wrote:
LalalalalaIa I can't hear you.........

wrote in message
On Jul 9, 3:33 pm, "Diana Kulaga"