GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Wedding Toast for KBarrett! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/176400-wedding-toast-kbarrett.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 28-06-2008 10:37 PM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

All,

Kathy is getting married today! I propose a group toast. Who's in?

Here's to you, Kath!

Diana

Dave Fouchey 28-06-2008 11:10 PM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:37:49 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

All,

Kathy is getting married today! I propose a group toast. Who's in?

Here's to you, Kath!

Diana

Cheers & Beers Kath.

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

[email protected] 29-06-2008 02:49 AM

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:37:49 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
All,

Kathy is getting married today! I propose a group toast. Who's in?

Here's to you, Kath!

What a coinkydink...

Today is the 50th wedding anniverasry for my wife's parents.

And the 28th anniversary of ordainment for their priest.

My best wishes to Kathy and her SD.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."

wendy7 29-06-2008 03:06 AM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

Cheers Kathy,
All the very best for the future.
Cheers Wendy
.. .

Xi 29-06-2008 11:33 AM

On Jun 28, 9:06*pm, "Wendy7" wrote:
Cheers Kathy,
All the very best for the future.
Cheers Wendy"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

.. .

All,

Kathy is getting married today! I propose a group toast. Who's in?

Here's to you, Kath!

Diana- Hide quoted text -

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats and wishing you all the best Kathy.

Cheers,
Xi

K Barrett 30-06-2008 05:38 AM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

Oh my stars! Family and frinds have just left and so its especially nice to
see regards from my online cohorts! Thank you one and all for your toasts!
[blush] I'm very touched!

John Varigos 30-06-2008 08:47 AM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

Congrats Kathy. Is he an orchid grower?

You must post some wedding photos.

Enjoy

John

tbell 01-07-2008 04:01 AM

A Wedding Toast for KBarrett!

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:37:49 -0700, Diana Kulaga wrote
(in article ):

All,

Kathy is getting married today! I propose a group toast. Who's in?

Here's to you, Kath!

Diana

I've been away, but I'd very much like to raise a glass to you, Kath. May the
road rise to meet ya!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200