GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   stupid question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/176511-stupid-question.html)

K Barrett 02-07-2008 03:19 AM

stupid question

I suppose I should ask Carter and Holmes, but I have one of those $30
coupons from teh AOS that I want to use at C&H but I don't see any place for
them to accept it if I order via the web page.....hmmmm I guess I'll have to
call them and/or physically mail it in with the order... Anyone else run
into this sort of thing with the AOS coupon? The coupon is numbered, so I
assume they (eithre C&H or the AOS) really want the physical piece of paper
back...

David Edgley 02-07-2008 05:15 AM

stupid question

I used mine at Norman's Orchids. Created my order at his
web site, printed it and mailed my coupon and check.

David

. ..

Steve[_2_] 03-07-2008 07:54 PM

stupid question

K Barrett wrote:
I suppose I should ask Carter and Holmes, but I have one of those $30
coupons from teh AOS that I want to use at C&H but I don't see any place for
them to accept it if I order via the web page.....hmmmm I guess I'll have to
call them and/or physically mail it in with the order... Anyone else run
into this sort of thing with the AOS coupon? The coupon is numbered, so I
assume they (eithre C&H or the AOS) really want the physical piece of paper
back...

By coincidence, the one and only $30 AOS coupon I ever cashed in was the
last one and I bought plants through Carter and Holmes. It was December
and it must have been 2 years ago because I just got a renewal notice.

I sent them an e-mail asking how to do it. I think I confirmed an order
via e-mail then sent the check and coupon to them. Fire off a quick
e-mail to make sure if they still do it that way. I recall that they
answered very promptly.

Steve