Old 25-07-2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default newsgroups -- a little off topic

Dusty, the situation is interesting. Andrew Cuomo has been trying for years
to get elected to something - anything. Now that he's won an office, he is
doing his best to prove he is effective. I was no fan of Mario the Pious
(Andrew's father) when he was Governor of NY. But he established himself as
strong and capable. The son is trying to move out of his father's shadow.

I know it sounds like psychobabble, but that's what a lot of NYers believe.
Shakespeare lives.

Diana

"Dusty" wrote in message
. 33.102...
wrote in news:bdceb770-f02d-4d50-bfec-e5d4eec9e2c1
@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

sounds good to me.

--j_a

Oops forgot to paste this link
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9964895-38.html

Old 25-07-2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

What I think of Attorney General Andrew Cuomo is better said by
Mark Twain
"All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is
sure."

A couple more of my favorites are

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
Benjamin Franklin

It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three
unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience,
and the prudence never to practice either of them.
Mark Twain