Old 15-07-2008, 04:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Test for Gene

Woo hoo, it worked! Now Mick will come and spoil it all.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Try this.

Diana

Old 15-07-2008, 10:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

I got it and when I have in the past inadvertently posted to RGO, these have
also appeared.

It might be ISP dependent but the picture is certainly on the RGO newsgroup.
~John

. ..

Old 15-07-2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Jul 15, 1:38*am, "K Barrett" wrote:
Nope, I never saw the original message, just this reply.

ooh pretty!

ok, so i never saw the orginal message on google/dejanews, but i went
over to newzbot and despite it saying "cannot extract file" or some
such, it showed the post and the picture. and the qualification is
that i'm on a PC; things might change if i tried looking at newzbot
on the mac. but then, on the mac, i use gignews and mtnewswatcher, so
this is all moot....

--j_a
Old 15-07-2008, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

K Barrett"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

Woo hoo, it worked! Now Mick will come and spoil it all.

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
Try this.

Diana

Diana-I tried to use your link- but what happened was a bit
disconcerting! Like I was put out to pasture, or something. Exactly
WHAT was the "link"?
I haven't been contributing - for a long time.
Changing the way I see the postings- has left me not able to POST,
myself. Or maybe that happened at my last birthday party.
Yes- one must watch out for them- they are tricky and quick.
Birthday parties, I mean.
Well, anyway, I got myself signed in and pass-worded and all.
For 17 years I have been wishing for a C. violacea- and I finally got
one. Now I think maybe they don't really LIKE the "warm" weather?
Life always presents little challenges.
EB

Old 15-07-2008, 08:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Odd that I could see it but others could not. I guess some ISPs strip
images. Given that AT&T has ended the alt.binaries groups, you'd think that
the company would be among those stripping them.

Back to the old drawing board. I guess I'm going to have to relent and get
Giganews.

Diana

Old 15-07-2008, 10:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Diana: No pic here, on rgo, but I still get abpo, with Comcast for my ISP.

At the risk of sounding like Mick G -- there seems to be a major
proliferation of places where one can post pics for free, I run across them
all the time. So what's wrong with doing that and then posting links here,
which works for everyone (including any who may actually still be on
dial-up -- it does still exist)?

Kenni

Old 16-07-2008, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

--and i am home, on the mac, using mtnewswatcher on giganews, and your
original message is not here. odd; in the past when ppl have posted
pics here by mistake, they've shown up just fine.

--j_a

Test for Gene v_coerulea Orchids 19 20-05-2011 07:17 PM
Test for Gene Gene Schurg[_2_] Orchids 0 16-07-2008 02:45 AM
Test for Gene v_coerulea Orchids 1 16-07-2008 12:11 AM
Test for Gene v_coerulea Orchids 0 15-07-2008 11:38 PM
I give up Gene, how do I do that Boystrup Pb, ann,... Orchids 1 23-09-2003 10:02 PM