Old 17-07-2008, 04:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Flikr etc

I found out that I already was registered at Flickr because I had an old
geocities account (yahoo and geocities merged way back at the dawn of
time.) So maybe that helps some people in terms of posting pictures.

Anyhoooooo

Here's my first pic on my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2675425339/

K Barrett

Old 17-07-2008, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

K Barrett wrote:
I found out that I already was registered at Flickr because I had an old
geocities account (yahoo and geocities merged way back at the dawn of
time.) So maybe that helps some people in terms of posting pictures.

Anyhoooooo

Here's my first pic on my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2675425339/

K Barrett

Very nice flower, but I realized, as I waited a moment for the site to
open, that it just isn't as much fun as opening a post on ABPO. Still,
this will do fine until Kye is ready for the unveiling.
If Kye wasn't here to offer an eventual solution, I would suggest that
we all agree to use the Motzarella server for ABPO. Then we would be all
on the same server and we would all see the pictures (and it's free).
Of course, Kye's is a better solution because it will be compatible with
those who are already paying for a newsgroup service. We will be able to
see a first time poster who finds ABPO from one of those other servers.

Steve

Old 17-07-2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

No this is actually an old picture. I've been moving folders around on my
harddrive, trying to make more space, figured it was time to put up or shut
up and decided to start the flickr account. I can see I'll have to start
naming my files better, LOL!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
For starters, she is absolutely beautiful Kathy.
Was this one from S. Barbara?
Cheers Wendy
. ..

Old 17-07-2008, 07:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Oh, a fix! And a lovely one to boot. Thanks, Kathy. I need to go do some
stuff. When I'm done, I'll register at Flikr.

Diana (fanning self.....)

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks Mark!

"Mark_OK" wrote in message
Ahhh a picture finally. And a nice one too!

. ..

Old 18-07-2008, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Hello -
I'm generally a reader, not a poster, but since this came up, please
feel free to browse my flickr photo album. *Most* of the photos are
of
the good stuff (orchids).
Regards - Nancy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29231469@N00/

Old 18-07-2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:51:41 -0700 (PDT), nancy wrote:
Hello -
I'm generally a reader, not a poster, but since this came up, please
feel free to browse my flickr photo album. *Most* of the photos are
of
the good stuff (orchids).

Do you give your D aggregatum a winter rest? Nice collection but where
do you hide the "bad" stuff? Just kidding.

Bob
Old 18-07-2008, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Nice stuff, Nancy. Glad you posted the link.

Diana

"nancy" wrote in message
Hello -
I'm generally a reader, not a poster, but since this came up, please
feel free to browse my flickr photo album. *Most* of the photos are
of
the good stuff (orchids).
Regards - Nancy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29231469@N00/

Any ideas on quality etc etc of fruit trees from Deacon's, any experiences plz spender United Kingdom 2 18-02-2011 10:52 PM
New pics at Flikr K Barrett Orchids 3 22-09-2008 04:19 PM
Eric has new pics on Flikr K Barrett Orchid Photos 0 06-01-2008 06:35 AM
[IBC] IBC/REC.ARTS.BONSAI, SPAM and etc. (was: Sticky, white stuff, etc.) Jim Lewis Bonsai 1 02-06-2004 03:03 PM
Casting 'concrete' pots etc... Faye Lifford-Earle Gardening 1 31-01-2003 03:40 AM