GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Motzarella (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177260-motzarella.html)

Steve[_2_] 26-07-2008 06:02 AM

Motzarella

Oh foo, I'm afraid Motzarella just dropped ABPO. I hope I'm wrong.
I went to check for new messages on ABPO and a message popped up saying
"this newsgroups does not seem to be on the Motzarella server, would you
like to unsubscribe?"
Rather than choose OK, I clicked Cancel. I then was able to read 8 new
posts as if nothing was wrong. I tried posting a message and it went out
as if everything was normal. However, I do not see my post showing up on
ABPO. Since I started using motzarella, my posts have always showed up
immediately. It has been several minutes and my ABPO post is not visible
to me.

Steve