GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   more pics at Flickr (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177302-more-pics-flickr.html)

K Barrett 27-07-2008 07:18 AM

more pics at Flickr

Just posted 3 more pics at Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/
but not to abpo. Just too lazy I guess.

K Barrett

K Barrett 27-07-2008 04:37 PM

more pics at Flickr

Well, I guess I got into this today, *G*. More than 3 are posted. Gotta
figure out how to sort them into appropriate sets.

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 27-07-2008 07:02 PM

more pics at Flickr

I don't know where to start. They are all fantastic. Note that I just posted
a link to a single photo. It works, so if we want to, we can just do what
was suggested in the past: post there, link & discuss here.

Diana

. ..

Dave Fouchey 27-07-2008 07:20 PM

more pics at Flickr

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 23:18:14 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Just posted 3 more pics at Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/
but not to abpo. Just too lazy I guess.

K Barrett

Nice

with all the discussion of Flickr I forgot I HAD an account. No Orchid
images yet but a selection of others

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dave_fouchey/

Note Some Snakes, Politics amongst the other images...

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"