GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177321-v-gordon-dillon-x-v-tricolor-photo-link.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 27-07-2008 06:59 PM

V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link

Let's see if this works. I'm trying to linkk just to the one photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28721677@N06/2706639465/

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 27-07-2008 07:01 PM

V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link

Yep, it does. Now we can pretend we're at abpo.

DK

Dave Fouchey 27-07-2008 07:22 PM

V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:01:02 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Yep, it does. Now we can pretend we're at abpo.

DK

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Let's see if this works. I'm trying to linkk just to the one photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28721677@N06/2706639465/

Diana

LOL yeah there is that, I still get abpo but this works too.,

Dave
Dave Fouchey

Florence, SC

N34° 11' 36.40"

W79° 47' 6.85"

WA4EMR

K Barrett 28-07-2008 04:27 AM

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Let's see if this works. I'm trying to linkk just to the one photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28721677@N06/2706639465/

Diana

Thanks a real sharp picture! The spots are so crisp!

[email protected] 28-07-2008 05:52 PM

V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link

wow! great plant!

wish i could grow vandas. :(

--j_a

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 28-07-2008 08:15 PM

V. Gordon Dillon x V. tricolor photo link

Hey, hey, hey! Just like abpo! Glad you like it.

Diana

wrote in message
wow! great plant!

wish i could grow vandas. :(