GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Message from Tennis Maynard (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177354-message-tennis-maynard.html)

Tom Franczak 29-07-2008 02:19 AM

Message from Tennis Maynard

Tennis is having problems posting to this group and hopes to resolve them
with his ISP soon. In the meantime he has asked me to submit a message on
his behalf.

Tennis has updated the Sale/Trade/Wish lists on his website and would call
your attention to them at
http://www.orchidcourt.com/

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 29-07-2008 03:14 AM

Message from Tennis Maynard

Good grief, it's not a good month for our groups! Tell Tennis we miss him.

Nevermind. I'll tell him myself.

Diana