Old 04-08-2008, 04:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default APBO gone Thanks to New York's Attorney General

ABPO now seems to be a porn sight

Hot teen girls caught nude in tanning bed now how sick is that?
This makes me so angry I could just strangle the nearest Attorney General.
Or we could email all our orchid pictures (large format) to New York's
Attorney General and label them kiddy porn. Yes I'm being hateful.
Or
Time for a multi billion dollar class action suit against The State Of New
York.
You want some, I want some, anybody else want some?
Anyone know a good lawyer???
Yes I'm being devilishly hateful.
Or
Anyone know a good shaman to cast some kind of pox spell?
Yes I'm being hateful with an evil attachment.
(Place scarry evil laughter here)

HEY New York Attorney General Why don't you bulldoze large portions of New
York city to reduce crime? It's the same form of reasoning.

Signed HATEFUL ON AT&T
Old 04-08-2008, 08:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Dusty's lost it, gang! He is in orchid photo withdrawal. I have newly
blooming plants outside, but it's raining so I can't do pics.

Dusty, try this: Voodoo doll, meet pins.........

Diana (sympathizing........)

. 33.102...

Old 04-08-2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:53:33 GMT in 02 Dusty wrote:
ABPO now seems to be a porn sight

Cooperating with Cuomo on child porn was just a convenient
excuse for shutting down a service that cost the ISPs more
than they could make on it.

It comes down to money and control.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."