GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ENSTAR II Kinoprene (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177604-enstar-ii-kinoprene.html)

babsely 06-08-2008 03:42 PM

ENSTAR II Kinoprene

Hi,
I want to buy Enstar but the only options I find are in the US and it will cost me about 85$ just to ship the thing!!!

Would any of you where I can buy this in the UK?

Or maybe of a similar hormone growth inhibitor?

(I have mealy bugs in 15 of my orchids...:(

Thanks for your help,
Babs

V_coerulea 06-08-2008 10:39 PM

ENSTAR II Kinoprene

There is another available in the US called Distance by Valent Corp. It's
cheaper at US$230.00/ US quart (946 ml). It's a growth inhibitor like
Enstar. The label information is at http://www.cdms.net/LDat/ld2AJ014.pdf .
This might help.
Gary

--