GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Enc. alata photo link (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177649-enc-alata-photo-link.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 07-08-2008 10:09 PM

Enc. alata photo link

We have a couple of these. One is very floriferous. The other one has better
form, IMO. So gotta keep em both, right?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28721677@N06/2741699423/

Diana

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 08-08-2008 02:21 AM

Enc. alata photo link

Absolutely. One of these days. When I have an additional 4 inches of space!

Who am I kidding? There is always room for one more........

Diana