GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   That Kite Surfer....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/177970-kite-surfer.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 19-08-2008 09:48 PM

That Kite Surfer.......

Video here. Warning: It hurts to even watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELUmORPMVyU

Diana

[email protected] 20-08-2008 08:04 PM

That Kite Surfer.......

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:48:29 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
Video here. Warning: It hurts to even watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELUmORPMVyU

CNN had it yanked already...

The commentary from alt.tasteless was
"Good thing he was wearing a safety harness that kept him
safely strapped to the kite."

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 20-08-2008 09:06 PM

That Kite Surfer.......

The commentary from alt.tasteless was
"Good thing he was wearing a safety harness that kept him safely strapped
to the kite."

!!!

Diana

Dave Fouchey 21-08-2008 02:24 AM

That Kite Surfer.......

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:48:29 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Video here. Warning: It hurts to even watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELUmORPMVyU

Diana

I nominate him for this years
Darwin Award....

Dave

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-08-2008 02:52 AM

That Kite Surfer.......

I nominate him for this years
Darwin Award....

Dave

Hah! I did that in another thread. I hope he lives. I also hope he never
reproduces.

Diana

Bryan[_2_] 21-08-2008 03:06 AM

That Kite Surfer.......

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I nominate him for this years
Darwin Award....

Dave

Hah! I did that in another thread. I hope he lives. I also hope he never
reproduces.

Diana

And no doubt he will find a lawyer to sue the State of Florida for
allowing him to windsurf in a hurricaneG

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 21-08-2008 08:06 PM

That Kite Surfer.......

"Bryan" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
I nominate him for this years
Darwin Award....

Dave

Hah! I did that in another thread. I hope he lives. I also hope he never
reproduces.

Diana

And no doubt he will find a lawyer to sue the State of Florida for
allowing him to windsurf in a hurricaneG

I wish you were wrong, but these days.....!

Diana