GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Port St. Lucie O/S Newsletter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178086-port-st-lucie-o-s-newsletter.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 23-08-2008 08:47 PM

Port St. Lucie O/S Newsletter

All:

The September issue of Orchidelirium is now posted. You can find it he
http://pslos.org/

Or he
http://forum.aos.org/aos/MessageBoar...51022491036984

Enjoy!
Diana

wendy7 24-08-2008 05:39 PM

Port St. Lucie O/S Newsletter

Very nice Diana, love your new format, I think better than using the pdf.
files. Nice short & sweet with super
photos of y'awll.
Cheers Wendy
.. .

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 24-08-2008 08:30 PM

Port St. Lucie O/S Newsletter

Thanks, Wendy. I make it in Publisher and then convert to .pdf. Always have
done that, actually, but the format has indeed changed.

Diana