GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pics at flickr (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178249-pics-flickr.html)

K Barrett 30-08-2008 09:43 PM

Pics at flickr

Here's a link to some Flickr pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2812048154/

K Barrerr

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 30-08-2008 10:21 PM

Pics at flickr

Nice red. I backed into the C. Quinquecolor too. It's a beauty.

Diana

. ..

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 30-08-2008 11:13 PM

Pics at flickr

I see that you have. That Den. New Wave - if that color is true, I'm in
love. Kind of a cross between fuscia and magenta.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I've added another, too.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Nice red. I backed into the C. Quinquecolor too. It's a beauty.

Diana

. ..

K Barrett 30-08-2008 11:16 PM

Pics at flickr

Ha, I'm going through the GH dusting my crappy plants with rootone, hoping
to encouarge root growth, and pulling decent plants for pictures, LOL! So
far they are in equal numbers..... gad can I waste time or what?

K Barrett

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I've added another, too.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Nice red. I backed into the C. Quinquecolor too. It's a beauty.

Diana

. ..

K Barrett 30-08-2008 11:18 PM

Pics at flickr

Nah, the color is too light. Actually all the red colored ones are too
light. Especially teh Natalie Canipelli. That one is such a deep dark -
what - magenta?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
I see that you have. That Den. New Wave - if that color is true, I'm in
love. Kind of a cross between fuscia and magenta.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I've added another, too.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Nice red. I backed into the C. Quinquecolor too. It's a beauty.

Diana

. ..

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 31-08-2008 02:02 AM

Pics at flickr

Never a waste of time to work on the 'chids! We were on such a roll here;
most repotting is done, weeding out losers, etc. Then I woke up last week
with a sore shoulder. Not an uncommon occurence, but it usually goes away
within minutes. Not this time. My shoulders are in rough shape and getting
pounded by a Chiropractor. It's getting better, but put a real crimp in the
action around here.

The more you think you're ahead of things, the more they catch you........

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Ha, I'm going through the GH dusting my crappy plants with rootone, hoping
to encouarge root growth, and pulling decent plants for pictures, LOL! So
far they are in equal numbers..... gad can I waste time or what?

K Barrett

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
I've added another, too.

K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Nice red. I backed into the C. Quinquecolor too. It's a beauty.

Diana

. ..

tbell 31-08-2008 02:14 AM

Pics at flickr

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:43:23 -0700, K Barrett wrote
(in article ):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/2812048154/

Nice pinks, Kath.

Tom