GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone in Gustave's path? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/178250-anyone-gustaves-path.html)

Diana Kulaga[_5_] 30-08-2008 09:22 PM

Anyone in Gustave's path?

A Cat 4 at this time. Poor NOLA. I hope nobody here is in danger. Might hit
TX, too.

Diana

[email protected] 31-08-2008 11:49 PM

Anyone in Gustave's path?

On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:22:55 -0400 in Diana Kulaga wrote:
A Cat 4 at this time. Poor NOLA. I hope nobody here is in danger. Might hit
TX, too.

4 out of the 5 storm models show it hitting around NOLA
swinging through Texas, going back into the gulf and going
for another round.

--
Chris Dukes
"Let all the babies be born. Then let us drown those we do not like."